Why Choose Dr. Perez and Dr. Kodish?
- Highly Rated and Reviewed – Scroll down this page to see our reviews.
- Convenient Location – Easy to get to downtown Fort Lauderdale office.
- Latest Technology – Advanced 3-D Digital low radiation x-rays that is also more accurate than past machines Great for precise positioning of Dental Implants and other procedures.
- Insurance and Financing Options Available – Most Dental Insurance Accepted and Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify.
- Sedation Available – Several sedation options are available for a more relaxing and comfortable experience.
Why All-On-4 Implants?
- They avoid gum recession and bone loss which often happens with traditional bridges and with denture use.
- They’re silent so there are no clicking noises.
- They are stationary so they can’t be lost, broken or need cleaning.
- They are durable and very reliable.
- They preserve bone health by substituting for the missing root, thus providing the mass to help the bone retain its natural size.
- They do not have restrictions with eating particular foods, as dentures may.
- They can last a very long time.
"I had an appointment at Kodish-Perez Dental Group for a possible TMJ issue with my jaw. They were very thorough and I was happy with the options that they provided me with. Friendly and convenient office."- H.C / Office Visit / Jan 24, 2020
"In 1998 I started my dental trust with Dr. Kodish. His confidence, his kindness, and his results speak more than any words I can write here. Dr. Perez gave me excellent service on my recent visit. I am confident he will continue the excellent dental practice that I have had for years."- J.C. / Google / Aug 25, 2020
"Dr. Perez and his staff are amaizing."- W.S. / Google / Jul 24, 2020
"Professional staff and clean environment. Would highly recommend!"- K.J / Office Visit / Jan 08, 2020
"If I could give more stars to Dr Kodish I would. My story starts with being in pain for 16 months, countless appointments with every dental specialist you can think of, a root canal (which the Endodontist now says was unnecessary), medications that none of them worked and I thought I was losing my mind and frustrated. Then after a teeth cleaning with my past dentist, he noticed me rubbing my face and randomly mentioned “that’s your Masseter”. I researched what that was and discovered that I checked all the boxes for TMD and there began my search for a TMJ/TMD specialist and found Dr Kodish, made an appointment and 6 weeks later I am pain free. Dr Kodish is very kind, compassionate and professional. He was very patient listening to my long journey to find relief for my pain and did a full evaluation to identify my issues and it turned out I had many and not one dental professional identified any of them. Dr Kodish is brilliant and I highly recommend KP Dental. They are a full service dental practice and I will not go anywhere else."- N.R. / Google / Mar 11, 2021
All-On-4 Implant Procedures & Options:
All-On-4 Dental Implants
The All-On-4 Dental Implants is a small titanium screw that is inserted into the jawbone in the space left by the missing tooth.Read
All On 4 Dental Implants – Smile Brightly and Confidently
All On 4 Dental Implants is a dental implant that can replace multiple teeth.Read
Cosmetic Dentists – Dr. Perez & Dr. Kodish – Fort Lauderdale Certified Dentists
Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental procedures that improve the appearance of teeth and focuses on improved dental aesthetics.Read
Denture Options in Fort Lauderdale At Kodish-Perez Dental Group
There are two highly recommended types of dentures offered by The Kodish Group in Fort Lauderdale.Read