Invisalign Process: How To Straighten Your Teeth In a Virtually Invisible Way
Not Your Mother’s Braces (Invisalign Process)
It is hard to believe that just a generation ago, silver braces were attached to teeth in an effort to straighten them. These braces were confining, painful, unattractive and tasted like metal. The Invisalign Process has changed all this.
Fast forward to a tooth straightening method that is modern, smooth, removable and virtually invisible. Invisalign is innovative with proven results, 50% faster treatment times, better fit and comfort, and effective for all types of cases.
Align Technology, the company that manufactures Invisalign braces makes the Invisalign process possible. Over four million people have trusted Invisalign to achieve their best smile. Shouldn’t you?
Benefits of Invisalign Process
Most people know straight teeth give you a confident smile. In addition to a beautiful smile, straight and properly aligned teeth allow the gums to fit more securely around the teeth defending against periodontal issues. In addition, because they are easier to clean, straight teeth are healthy teeth. Invisalign aligners make the decision to straighten your teeth an easy one.
With Invisalign aligners, you can live your life the way you want to, without the gum and mouth irritation other straightening methods can cause. Without sharp brackets or wires, Invisalign aligners are smooth and comfortable, and best of all, they are removable. This allows you to eat, brush and floss without permanent braces adhered to your teeth.
Do you have a special occasion coming up; a wedding, prom or first date? You can remove your Invisalign aligners and pop them back in when the event is over. Or, if you decide to wear them, you can feel confident knowing they are virtually invisible.
Invisalign Process allows you more freedom as your schedule is freed up with visits only required every four to six weeks, a much longer span than other straightening methods. Best of all, most orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign Process.
The Invisalign Process
Making the decision to straighten your teeth with the Invisalign method gets even easier knowing Kodish-Perez Dental Group will provide you with the best treatment available.
- The Kodish-Perez dental group will explain everything you need to know to make this important dental and financial decision. They will evaluate your teeth and discuss your needs in the initial consultation.
- Dr. Perez, Dr. Kodish, and their team will scan your teeth to create fast and precise 3D images of your teeth. This will allow them to create a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long the Invisalign process will take. You will even be able to preview what your new smile will look like.
- Your Invisalign aligners will be custom-made. You will need to wear your clear and comfortable aligners 20-22 hours per day. They may be removed to eat, brush and floss.
- As you wear each new set of aligners, your teeth will gradually and gently shift into place. A check-up will be scheduled every four-six weeks. This allows the dentist to determine how often a new set of aligners should be used and allows you to see how your new smile is progressing.
- When your treatment is complete, a custom-made retainer (created using the same state-of-the-art technology used for your Invisalign braces) may be recommended to ensure your teeth don’t shift.
If you are ready to transform your smile with comfortable and removable Invisalign aligners, call Dr. Federico Perez or Dr. Gary Kodish to schedule your makeover today. We will enhance your teeth, and your confidence by providing you with expert dental care in our welcoming office. The Kodish-Perez Dental Group offers financing.
Dr. Federico Perez and Dr. Gary Kodish welcome you to Kodish-Perez Dental Group. Here in Fort Lauderdale, Dr. Federico Perez, Dr. Gary Kodish, and their team believe in providing patients with the best treatment available. We support a ‘full care’ dentistry environment, meaning that we will recommend the services needed to bring your smile to a state of optimal health, as well as provide you with a personalized prevention plan to address further concerns. This is the level of dental care we would give members of our own family!