Botox Can Help – If You Annoyed With Fine Wrinkles and Lines
Why you should choose Botox treatment from Kodish Group in Fort Lauderdale
Do you struggle with fine lines and wrinkles? Did you ever dream your dentist could provide injections? Dentists are among the most experienced and skilled in giving many types of Botox injections with syringes. They administer novocaine multiples times a day and have anesthetic readily available. Botox® and facial fillers are administered by the doctor only.
Dr. Perez and Dr. Kodish have a strong background in cosmetic and restorative procedures and can give you the appearance you have always dreamed about. Our office is very focused on facial proportions and our training and experience will give you the youthful look you have always wanted comfortably and in minutes.
Botox® is the first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look less severe. Botox® provides predictable and subtle results in just a 10-minute treatment. You will begin to notice results in 24-48 hours.
Dr. Kodish only utilizes Botox Cosmetic® with no additional dilution to ensure the longest-lasting effect. We can administer a gentle anesthetic to make your treatment completely comfortable.
- Smoothes wrinkles and lines- forehead, crows feet and between the eyebrows
- Can give a lift to the eyebrows and lessen a gummy smile
- Effects last 3 to 4 months
Facial Fillers (Non-surgical face-lift)
- Improve appearance by filling in wrinkles and facial crevices. Primarily around the nose, cheeks, lips, chin, forehead and between the brows and eye areas.
- Enhance the fullness of lips and remove vertical lines above the upper lip and below the lower lip
- Fill in skin depressions damaged by acne.
- Effects last 12 to 16 months.
- Facial filler appointments are simply performed with a small amount of dental local anesthetic and are completed in 20 to 45 minutes.
Why wait to enhance your natural beauty? Dr. Perez and Dr. Kodish are medically trained in the use of Botox Cosmetic® and other facial filler treatments. They have restored beauty to many clients in the South Florida community. Contact The Kodish-Perez Dental Group and schedule an appointment to have a treatment! Dental insurance plans vary. The Kodish-Perez Dental Group offers financing options.
Dr. Perez and Dr. Kodish has been helping patients dramatically improve their oral health through his caring, quality approach to dental care. As two of the nation’s top-rated cosmetic dentists, they are able to create amazing results that leaves patients with a new reason to smile! Please contact us today to schedule your first appointment.